Mundane Murmurs

Talk about the boring and ordinary world that is my life.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Horror Scope

I got this from this blog when I was cruising around the web yesterday.

Find out who you truly are....in a negative sense, that is.

This is me.


Aries (Ram)

Born March 21 - April 19

Aggressive to the extreme, the Aries is primitive - warlike and cruel. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, he often has trouble remembering the simplest of things. The Aries will often try to backstab his peers, but luckily, he usually lacks the mental capacity to succeed. He is vulgar and blunt, and incapable of subtlety.

From early childhood, Rams aspire to be a career soldier or an astronaut - which is why they constantly go around trying to pick fights with everyone they meet.

An Aries should be kept as far away from family savings as possible - he will blow it all at the first chance, but will not remember how or why. He is unbearably dull in a conversation, mostly due to an annoying tendency to ramble on for hours about himself, completely oblivious to those around him. When drunk, an Aires will usually become rowdy and violent, often making a scene.

To find out your (not so good) character traits click here.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 am, Blogger Pup said…

    Ha! That's good. Finally, horoscopes that tell you what you want to hear about other people.

     
  • At 4:40 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Nord. Keep seeing your name around, so I thought I would pop in and say HI!

    Great Blog!

    xxxoooo

     
  • At 12:44 pm, Blogger Nord said…

    Pup – Yes it’s a refreshing change, although I don’t know that I agree with all that is said here...but no one ever likes the bad, although it gave me a giggle and a 'yeah, I can see that'.

    Vader – Hi there, I do stop by your site too but have yet to leave a comment (in my defence, I have trouble with the Haloscan comments not opening, I click, they don't open). I feel a little like a stalker at times out in this little cyber community as everyone seems connected (seeing the same peoples names everywhere I go), but you don't get to meet (or write to, more appropriately) new people but skulking in the shadows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Truth is a Matter of Perspective Site Ring
Ring Owner: Seeker Site: Truth is a Matter of Perspective
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet