Mundane Murmurs

Talk about the boring and ordinary world that is my life.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

A little note - while working

Today I am putting up a post from work. A forbidden practice if you ask my opinion. But my boss is on holidays, and while I do have follow up work to do (and the odd submission (deal, loan – whatever you want to call it). My main job for the week he is away is to verify the data of our customers that has transferred into a new system that we have just implemented (YAWN!!).

But that being said, that is what I have been doing but it takes a lot longer than I originally thought it would. But I am battling on, I just now have to make sure I have it completed by Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday – Labour Day – hooray).

My mother has also threatened to come and visit over the long weekend – she is a school teacher and she is on holidays (again). She informed me the other day that she has to work 201 days a year, and I have often heard her spout how she can’t wait until the next holidays (this is usually within a few weeks of returning to teaching maybe a week or so after she has gone back after a holiday break).

Anyhow as I am at work, I must kick on. And as I am now starting to feel guilty this will only be quick.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:35 am, Blogger Seeker said…

    aw poor little petal... If you had my job you could sleep just like me =) muhahahahahahahaha

     
  • At 11:54 am, Blogger Nord said…

    Yes but unlike you ... some of us actually have to work for a living.

     
  • At 8:35 pm, Blogger Nord said…

    Ok I read this and it actually doesn't make a lot of sense (gramatically or structurally that is) oh well sorry about that - no more blogging from work for me.

     
  • At 1:06 am, Blogger Pup said…

    Work's where the best blogging to be done. Who wants to blog outside of work when there's so much other stuff to do?

    Ok, I lie, there's nothing else to do. Nevermind.

     
  • At 7:43 pm, Blogger Nord said…

    Nope, can't do it - the guilt kills me (ok well not the guilt, the fact that someone can sneak up behind me and catch me usually does the trick).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Truth is a Matter of Perspective Site Ring
Ring Owner: Seeker Site: Truth is a Matter of Perspective
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet