Mundane Murmurs

Talk about the boring and ordinary world that is my life.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Next please

Has anyone ever clicked on the next blog button? You know, up there on the right (ok picture me pointing to the top right hand side of the page where the ‘next blog’ button is). Well I haven’t, until last night that is. I thought I might scope the sitch and see if it was worth my while.

Was it? you ask, um, no not particularly... Nine out of ten blogs I came across were not actually in English (my preferred language – and to be honest the only one I know). A few of these in some crazy symbol language. The very few actual English ones (or those written in the English language, one was some form of protest site, the other a I love God site – now don’t get me wrong both of these I am sure are noble causes but just not really my cup of tea (if you get my meaning). So while the concept of the next blog, I do believe, is good. My personal experience has tended to be crap.

Needless to say, I will stay locked away in this known little cyber community, visiting around and saying hi for a little while longer (probably much longer actually) until the scars have healed from this journey into the unknown.

But please do feel free to try it, after all gambling is fun (until you loose all your money and make the mistake of telling the taxi driver you lost all you cash and he kicks you to the curb and you have to walk the last 10 miles home in the middle of the night – ok this didn’t really happen, but would have if I had not found the hidden emergency $20 – taxi drivers in Vegas (yes Los Vegas kids the most awesome place on the planet) have no sense of humour.

Four days in a row now Pup, oh my god, this is becoming a habit (have I lulled you into a false sense of security yet? No? I will, oh I will. Oh almost forgot, Happy Birthday to you….).

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 am, Blogger Pup said…

    4 days of straights posts and now nothing....

    Oh.. you're killing me with the anticipantion now.

     
  • At 11:55 am, Blogger Nord said…

    Awww... Pup, I'm sorry I am a bad bad person (in my mind I want to improve though - it's just taking that first step - after all I have admitted I have a problem (with the not blogging) - hahaha).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Truth is a Matter of Perspective Site Ring
Ring Owner: Seeker Site: Truth is a Matter of Perspective
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet