Mundane Murmurs

Talk about the boring and ordinary world that is my life.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Addict

I am addicted to this game. Have a play - I love it. Don't worry it has no nudity and is some harmless fun.

Oh and as for why I haven't been around, well the cats out of the bag (thanks baby). And I have been going through a bit at work and have had Uni stuff to do, which is now finally over. After this week everything I need to have done should be resolved and I can get back to the serious blogging. I hope everyone is well and I hope to get back to it soon.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Truth is a Matter of Perspective Site Ring
Ring Owner: Seeker Site: Truth is a Matter of Perspective
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet